Sanchar Nigam Association of Telecom Technical Assistants
(Regd.No. – DRFS / 152) Aiming for a better tomorrow
SANCHAR NIGAM ASSOCIATION OF TELECOM TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS
(Regd.No. – DRFS/152)
Sanchar Nigam Association of TTAs (SNATTA) is formed for the general welfare of TTAs and to strengthen the BSNL in the present competitive environment.
This association is like a quality circle. Quality circle is a group of employees who works in the similar working environment and the members of quality circle meet at regular intervals. All the members are volunteers. The members of quality circle try to improve the working environment and productivity for the organization and work for the welfare of the employees.
SNATTA is a group of TTAs. Association at present scenario will support a union X (Which give us a way to achieve our goals) and the members of the association must vote in favour of union X. SNATTA may even decide to abstain from the regular union verification/election.Each and every member of SNATTA can get the latest information from our website www.snatta.org.
(a) Aims and Objectives:
The aims and objectives of the association shall be:
(i) To create “esprit de corps” among the members.
(iii) To get redress of grievances of the members.
(iv) To coordinate with organizations representing similar category of personnel in other establishments.
(vii) To organize activities of social and cultural benefits to the members.
(viii) To deal with such other activities as shall be decided from time to time.
(b) Alignment and Affiliation:
(i) The association shall function as a non-aligned and non-political organization.
(ii) The association shall be affiliated to a body or organization, which is essentially non-aligned and non-political as may be decided by representative council/central working committee of the association from time-to-time.
(c) Headquarters: The association shall have its headquarter (hereinafter referred to as “CHQ”) at Faridabad, Haryana.
(d) Jurisdiction: The association shall have its jurisdiction throughout India and in places abroad where its members are
(e) Official Year: The official year of the CHQ shall be from 01st April to 31st March.
1. To raise our demands at higher-up level (Top Management) with or without help of union. (On conditional basis)
2. .To get participation in the union at the District, Circle and National level.
Main Demands (To get promotion as early as possible):
1. In wage revision TTAs must get the highest pay scale as per the recommendations of 6th Pay Commission.
2. To reduce the service condition under JTO RR-2001 from 10 years to 5 years.
3. To conduct deptt. exam under 35% quota for JTO promotion within a year of this agreement.
4. To issue the orders for inter-circle transfers under para-8 (erstwhile rule-38) for TTAs to their choice circle.
5. Immediate action to change the Designation from TTA to Junior Engineer Telecom (JET).
Rules for Association Members:
1. Every member of SNATTA will be bound with the decision taken by CWC.
2. Every member of SNATTA will work whole-heartedly for the unity of association.
3. Every member shall encourage and motivate the representatives of SNATTA to achieve the goals for the welfare of TTAs and BSNL.
Central Working Committee (CWC): CWC Structure:
Responsibilities of CWC:
Committee (CEC) Structure: All
members of SNATTA are advised to follow the below mentioned structure for
the formation of Circle Executive Committee (CEC).
Responsibilities of CEC:
1. To collect suggestions/demands from the District Executive Committees (DEC).
2. To raise the Circle-level demands in the RCM with CGMT.
3. To keep eyes on the proper working of DEC.
4. To forward the unsolved matters to CWC.
5. To ensure the collection of funds at Circle level.
6. To update CWC with the Circle/District level proceedings on regular basis.
Executive Committee (DEC) Structure:
Responsibilities of DEC:
1. To collect suggestions/demands from the members at District level.