Sanchar Nigam Association of Telecom Technical Assistants Aiming for a better tomorrow
FUNDING PROCEDURE DETAILS
1. Membership fee (Rs.50/-) will be collected at one time only and the whole amount is to be transferred to CHQ only.
2. In place of monthly subscription, annual fund (Rs.100/-) will be collected in the month of April of every year and it will be distributed as Rs.40/- for District level, Rs.40/- for Circle level and Rs.20/- for CHQ.
3. Account in the name of SNATTA-CHQ has been opened CBS A/C (A/c no 204010100060738) in AXIS BANK LTD, Rohtak, Haryana in the name of SANCHAR NIGAM ASSOCIATION OF TELECOM TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS.
4. There is no need to open separate account in the name of SNATTA at district and circle level because
(a) The amount of transaction is very less (so, there is no problem of income tax).
(b) Procedure to open an account in the name of SNATTA is very lengthy and requires the original documents of SNATTA that are not possible to send in each circle.
5. The Circle Cashier may open a personal saving account in his personal name (since the amount has been fixed very low, so there is no problem of income tax) in any bank as per their convenience and convey his A/C no. to their District Secretaries.
6. We want to concentrate on the main issues our promotion, so we have fixed it on annual basis. We need not to have so much funds, so the amount has been fixed very less.
PROCEDURE OF MEMBERSHIP FUND COLLECTION
1. It is to be submitted at one time only along with the membership form.
2. It is the responsibility of district secretary to collect the membership form along with membership fee (Rs.50/- per member) and the whole amount will be transferred to CHQ A/C only through Circle Cashier.
3. MEMBERSHIP FORMS: District Secretary will keep the Photostat copy of the filled forms for the record and further submit the original filled forms to their respective Circle Secretary either personally or by Regd. Post. Circle Secretary will keep the original filled forms for the record.
4. MEMBERSHIP FEE: District Cashier will submit the fees amount in cheque only (in favor of SANCHAR NIGAM ASSOCIATION OF TELECOM TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS with A/c no. 204010100060738 AXIS BANK LTD, Rohtak) to their respective Circle Cashier either personally or by Regd. Post.
5. Circle Cashier will keep the record of funds and further submit all the cheques in the account of SNATTA-CHQ.
6. Circle secretary may please intimate CHQ Treasurer after transaction of fund.
PROCEDURE OF ANNUAL FUND COLLECTION
1. The fund Rs.100 per member will be collected at district level on annual basis.
2. The district cashier will maintain a register for the record of SNATTA members and fund.
3. This is the responsibility of district cashier and district secretary to transfer the fund (Rs.60/- per member) at circle cashier. The fund may be transfer in the form of cash or cheque in between 1st April to 10th April of every year.
4. The circle cashier has the responsibility to collect fund from each district body with the list of members in between 1st April to 10th April of every year.
5. The circle cashier will maintain a register for the district wise record of SNATTA members and fund.
6. The circle cashier and circle secretary has the responsibility to further transfer the fund (Rs.20/- per member) in the form of cheque (in favor of SANCHAR NIGAM ASSOCIATION OF TELECOM TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS with A/c no. 204010100060738 AXIS BANK LTD, Rohtak) positively in between 10st April to 30th April of every year.
7. Circle secretary may please intimate CHQ Treasurer after transaction of fund.